|1||Monday,7/11/2016||Arrive at Jaipur(PM)|
|3||Wednesday,9/11/2016||Jaipur – Pushkar(3 hrs)|
|5||Friday,11/10/2016||Pushkar – Udaipur(6 hrs)|
|7||Sunday,13/10/2016||Udaipur – Jodhpur(5 hrs)|
|8||Monday,14/11/2016||Jodhpur – Jaisalmer(6 hrs)|
|10||Wednesday,16/11/2016||Jaisalmer – Bikaner(6 hrs)|
Rajasthan is the land of astounding fortresses and palaces, camel safaris and elephant rides. India’s crown jewel where imagination is made real. The noise, spice, heat and colour: what’s not to love? the bright hues of Rajasthan’s many festivals, from brightly decorated mounts at the camel and elephant festivals in Pushkar and Jaipur respectively, to the colourful explosions of Diwali and Holi, celebrated across the region.
Come ride with us and experience the magic from Jaisalmer’s fairy-tale desert outpost, to the grandeur of Mehrangarh which overlooks Jodhpur from its imposing hill-top setting.
Day 1: Arrive at Jaipur
- Arrive at Jaipur.
- Check in to the hotel. Meet your guide.
- Rest for the day.
Day 2: Jaipur
- Explore popular places in Jaipur like the city palace, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh Fort, Birla Mandir, Rambagh palace.
- After lunch ride to Amer Fort and take an elephant ride all the way to the top of the fort.
- Ride to Nahargarh Fort, and Jal Mahal.
- Discover the architecture, food and culture of the capital city.
- Back to the hotel for a good rest.
Day 3: Jaipur to Pushkar
- Ride out early from Jaipur towards Pushkar. It’s a easy 3 hour ride on the highway, pass by the city of Ajmer towards the winding hills to reach the beautiful city of Pushkar.
- Check in to the Hotel.
- Lunch at sunrise café. Enjoy the sunset and the bright colours reflecting on the still water by the temple, while people from different parts of the world perform and show their skills.
- Visit the famous Ajmer Dargah Shariff.
Day 4: Pushkar
- Wake up to the temple bells ringing and either enjoy a stroll by the 2km temple steps all around or be lazy and tucked away in bed.
- Try your hand at juggling or yoga and catch up with friends from all over.
- Head to the Pushkar Camel Fair, take a camel ride to watch the sunset far off in the desert.
- Join the locals in dancing to the tune of traditional Rajisthani Music, have a hearty Rajisthani dinner and head back to the Hotel.
Day 5: Pushkar to Udaipur
- Set out from Pushkar at 7:00 AM to avoid the traffic of Ajmer City.
- 6 hours of good highway roads towards Udaipur.
- Check into the Hotel and rest for a while.
- Take a stroll around the hotel and enjoy the beauty that this city has to offer.
Day 6: Udaipur
- Local exploration day at Udaipur.
- Visit the City Palace the lakes around the city and the different temples.
- If you’re a animal lover then visit the Animal Aid Center that look after abandon cattle and pets from all over Rajasthan.
Day 7: Udaipur to Jodhpur
- Early breakfast before setting out to Jodhpur (5 hours).
- On the way stop at Pokhran city.
- Lunch at Pokaran and continue riding to reach the Bishnoi villages.
- On reaching Jodhpur visit Mehrangarh Fort.
- Reach the hotel for dinner and then have an overnight stay at Jodhpur hotel.
Day 8: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
- Visit the Jaisalmer Fort and Museum.
- Ride to the Jain Temple, back streets, Patwoh ki, Kothari Haveli etc.
- Lunch at the restaurant.
- Travel to Kulcihera, then to the Sand Dunes for a Camel Ride.
- Dinner and overnight stay in the Desert.
Day 9: Jaisalmer
- The Jaisalmer War Museum is a must visit place that will give you goosebumps.
- Visit Jaisalmer’s unique fort is a living urban centre, with about 3000 people residing within its walls. It’s honeycombed with narrow, winding lanes, lined with houses and temples.
- Take a tour of the Golden Monuments in Jaisalmer.
- Camel Ride and dinner followed by rest for the day.
Day 10: Jaisalmer to Bikaner
- On the way visit Kheechan. On reaching check in the hotel for stay at Bikaner
- A early start to the day, leave Jaisalmer at 6:00 AM and ride around 350kms to reach Bikaner.
- Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary is an ideal place for wildlife adventure near Bikaner, it houses the rear Chinkara and many other animals.
- Get a glimpse of the past by visiting the old city.
- If you haven’t had enough of the sand yet, then opt for the Sand Dune Safari.
- Also do not forget to visit the Junagarh Fort and Gajner Palace.
Day 11: Bikaner
- At Bikaner. Visit the beautiful Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner.
- Then have lunch at a hotel on the way.
- Visit the Camel-breeding farm.
- Freshen up and visit the Golden Fort and then finally have dinner at the hotel and have an overnight stay at hotel in Bikaner.
Day 12 – Bikaner to Jaipur
- Start early from Bikaner and have breakfast ride to the Shekhawati region to enjoy the beautiful havelies.
- Enjoy the sightseeing of several beautiful palaces and ancient structures.
- Check-in to Hotel and rest for day.
Highlights of the Tour
- Nawalgarh – Beautiful Havelies, Cenotaphs, Step wells, beautifully painted Havelis and Old Streets
- Bikaner- Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Kheechan
- Jaisalmer- Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort
- Jodhpur- Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Garden.
- Pushkar/Ajmer – Dargah Shariff, Pushkar Camel Fair and the Temples.
- Jaipur – Amer fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal.